Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Some great places to visit

There are countless craft sites to peruse, and many of them are updated daily. I know I manage to find something I'd love to work on at least once a day.


Here are some links from my favourites list:



Today featuring hand-shaped meatloaf!
Craftzine blog





Today featuring Super Mario cross-stitch!









With her adorable 'Where the Wild Things Are' inspired banner
Matsutake






This site totally appeals to my super-frugal nature.







Too cute! And made from scraps!





Many, many paper toys to make. Love!




Obviously, I could keep this up all day. I can't, of course, because there are boys to feed and rooms to clean and life to keep up with. I've got a few small crafty things on the go, and hopefully I'll have something that I've actually made in the near future.
Until then, enjoy the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment