Saturday, November 7, 2009

I keep saying this...

...But I really am going to try this project: Fall Pillow, by Cluck Cluck Sew. I've never used applique material before, but it does look pretty simple (and beautiful). I mean, I can use an iron? Right?

Beautiful. Nice work, Cluck Cluck! I'm thinking the the Moda Arcadia fabric would be soooo dreamy with this Fall theme:


Of course, this is a big step above my thrifty, recycled material-norm. I just love that fabric so much.





In other projects:

Work on the Berkie quilt (soon to be new niece or nephew) is almost done. I obviously haven't pressed it yet... gee can ya tell? If there's any doubt of my newbie-ness, it will be banished when you see these. I just tell myself that I get better every project.


The fabrics are mostly from Moda Hushabye and Moda Odyssea. Beau-ti-ful.





I'm also hard at work on my thimbly-things inspired denim bibs. This one was a 'practice bib' so there isn't any decoration on the front. I love how they look and they certainly seem sturdy and washable.

I made them 'toddler sized' for my big boys because I'm allll about the full-coverage.
Just found some zebra-print flannel at the local thrift store yesterday ($1!!) so my plan is to make a few more and back them with it.

Thems updates folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment