Sunday, November 1, 2009

My current project

Here's what I'm working on right now. (Well, one of the things.)




thimbly things post about this is so appealing that I might have made them even if I didn't need them. But, boy! I do need them. My boys are so messy. You'd think that you would reach a point when they would stop slopping food everywhere, but I haven't reached that point yet. I'm making my bibs big and sturdy to cover a lot of boy. If they turn out well, there's a whole whack of other kids in the extended family that can look forward to some.


We'll see if they turn out as beautifully as thimbly things:


Ooh! I forgot to mention that I bought a pair of size 48 jeans at Goodwill on the half-price rack! They are going to make 8 bibs with good size scraps left over.

No comments:

Post a Comment