Saturday, December 19, 2009

Others excellence

Since I'm on crafting hiatus until I can dig out from the move, here are a few of my favourite tutorials I've found in the last while.  Do you read one pretty thing?  That has to be one of my favourite websites.  The hosts scours all the crafty world and posts the best things up daily.  I get so much inspiration from that site.  She even posted one of my creations once off the one pretty thing flickr group! 

Anyway, thanks to that site, and many others, I have bookmarks coming out of my virtual ears.  I have lists of things to make to keep me busy for years.

Here are a few, high on the list:



This felt circle pillow from Presser Foot is so cute and is something I think people would actually want on their couch.




Or how about these cute pouches from Noodlehead.  While you're there check out the camera case too.





Oooh!  I love these pompom flowers from domestifluff so much!





And I love this car litter bin from violet thistle on the craftster board.  I could use about 10 of these... just for my car.


There you go.  Nothing from me, but some great stuff from others.  Can I assume that all your crafting is wrapping up (ha ha) at this stage too?  Or are you crafting up to the last minute?

No comments:

Post a Comment