Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm back and I've been busy!

I've been a bad, bad craft blogger lately. My excuse? Too busy making stuff. I finally have some pictures of a few of the things I've been working on. Leave it to say that having no t.v. creates ample evening time to create. Once the boys are in bed, I've been putting in an extra shift.


I'm really proud of some of my creations. I haven't really spent any time over the last few years crafting. Having boys, back to back, eliminated that possibility. But, now that they are older and going to bed (and actually sleeping) I find myself in a position where I have both the energy and desire to start up again.


First up is a quilt that I made for a friend's baby. They are actually friends of my husband, who I have never met, but it was this friend's mom who lent me the sewing machine I've used while in Montana, so I thought I'd make a present for lil' Molly, who's only a few days old now.


I used Moda's Authentic fabric, which I think is one of my favourite collections ever. It's certainly non-traditional for a baby quilt, but I love it and think it suits the baby of writers just perfectly.









All packed up and ready to go! I'm quite sad to say goodbye to this little blankie!
More project pics to come. Promise.






No comments:

Post a Comment